1328 California Rd, Suite A, Quakertown, PA 18951 | 215-536-4066

Zoning FAQs

What do I need to get a zoning/building permit for?
A general list includes: changes in use; new building construction, structural alterations or repairs; signage; adding new structures, additions, or dwelling units; sheds, fences, swimming pools, concrete patios, paver patios, parking lots and driveways; well drilling; moving or relocating a building; demolition; razing; earth disturbance.

When is an Occupancy Permit required?
Occupancy permits are issued for NEW residential or commercial structures.

How long does it take to process a permit?
The Township has 15 days to review a submitted permit.

Richland Township
© Richland Township